Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rock what you got!

Hey all!  How are you doing?  Are you working out??  Are you needing to buy new clothes because the ones you have are Too big?!?
I hope you have this problem! :)  If not yet, that's a great goal to have.

So, I did have this issue and of course I had to go out shopping.  As I was trying on different pants, sizes and styles.  I realized I had 3 different sizes.  Before I lost my weight I would have just been soo adamant about not trying the bigger size and then would have felt so discouraged about not fitting into the smaller size. The outcome would have been - Go home with NOTHING!

Have YOU ever done this??   Ya, you know you have.  Ugh, what a waist of time, right?

Well, I have worked so long and hard on getting into the best health and physical shape that I can, That it didn't even bother me!  What an epiphany!  HUM!  Feel great in clothes no matter what size they are.  AAHH!  It  feels great to get to this place.  I went home with All 3 sizes. =D
You see, I have come to realize it's not always ME. It really depends on the cut, style and the brand.

All I ask is Please, don't get caught up on the Size!  If you feel good in it and it fits you well, then that's all that really matters.

Stay on your Health and Fitness goals!  I just hope you will not be too hard on yourself.  Celebrate your Achievements!  If it's not the size you really want to fit into that's OK, for now.  Don't give up on yourself.
Right Now you have to Rock what You Got!!

And to show everyone I'm not lying here is a pix of all three pant labels.
www.uftbiz.com/mrsbeachfit
yvettea232@gmail.com
www.beachbodycoach.com/mrsbeachfit
https://www.facebook.com/yvettema1

No comments:

Post a Comment