Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I Don't Deprive Myself!!

Another week has gone by when I have to hear people tell me that, "they cut out all sugar", or "oh they are so bad because they had a small piece of cake".  

I really cannot stand this way of thinking!!  Anyone that knows me, knows I Eat Everything! I Do Not Deprive myself of something I may be craving.  The fact is I know when to STOP!  I  eat a little of what I want now,  so I do not want to gorge on it at another time because I've deprived myself of it. 

If it is something I really feel I shouldn't eat at that  time then I tell myself  "I Choose Not to have that candy".  Instead of "I cannot have that candy."  You see how I'm Making it MY Choice, I have the control of what I nourish my body with.  The other way is a negative.  You didn't give yourself the choice, rather you took it away!!

This way of thinking has helped me immensely, in staying in control of the food I put in my mouth. I hope you take it to help you also.

Another reason I don't deprive myself, I work hard at  doing my workouts and eating Healthy 80% of the time.  I feel I have that 20% room to eat something I want that may not be as healthy.  I find being too strict is not healthy for me. 

Everyone is unique You need to find what works for you and stick with that.  

*Food for thought~ Simple sugar is simple sugar, no matter if it's "natural" (honey) or not (white sugar).  Your Body does not distinguish the difference!!
~ Glucose is brain fuel~

What Do you do to help yourself control what you nourish your body with?? 

I'd love to hear from you:
yvettema1@facebook.com
www.beachbodycoach.com/mrsbeachfit
yvettea232@gmail.com
www.myshakeology.com/mrsbeachfit
www.uftbiz.com/mrsbeachfit







No comments:

Post a Comment