Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What Triggers you to eat??

Emotional triggers. So many of us have them.
Last month my family went through a very serious ordeal and I noticed that Stress was a trigger for me.
I was in and out of the hospital and ate awful.  I snacked on junk and I felt horrible physically for it. Like the Stress wasn't enough!?!?

So I thought this would be a good subject to talk about. What are your triggers?

Here are some triggers you've probably already figured out;

  1. A Fight / argument- with someone you love.
  2. Feeling overwhelmed- work, home, kids. Whatever it may be.
  3. Stress/ Anxiety- let's face it, it's everywhere. =(
Okay, so we know these can be triggers to emotional eating. Now, What do we do about it?
Well one Big Key is just this. Identifying YOUR Trigger!
Once you know what your triggers are you can work on changing them.
This is where you start in breaking this cycle. Now you can start Regaining control of Why, When and How you eat!
The best way to do this is: Keep a food journal!
Food journals are amazing for helping you regain control of your life and what you  nourish your body with. Once you can do a thorough self-examination you Will take control of your eating habits and Stop or at least Control the Emotional eating triggers!

Go regain control. 

 P.S.- I Am Here to Help YOU!
Please contact Me for Help in finding what will work for you.
 I know too many people that bought a program from the TV and it just sits there doing nothing. Don't let that happen to you. I Am An Independent Beachbody Coach!  I will ask you the right questions to get you into the Right program for YOU!!
Or if you would like More info on Learning to Do What I Do I 'm always looking for Positive Individuals that Want to Make a good income while Helping Others with their Goals!

Your Coach  Yvette ~ MrsBeachFit
P90X Certified Coach
Find me at www.facebook.com/yvettema1
http://www.uftbiz.com/mrsbeachfit/
yvettea232@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment