Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 2 Ultimate Reset

Recap on week 2 of the Ultimate Reset.

This week was easier but a little challenging with some of the foods.
This week was about Detoxing the body of all the impurities we ingest from food.
All the meals were freshly made by me and Nothing processed.
Every morning was either a Fresh fruit plate or some mashed chick peas with half of an Avocado.  Surprisingly very filling.
A daily lunch consisted of some kind of Salad. So many ways to make salads so it was not repetitive and all the vegetables even adding pine nuts helped with keeping me full.
The dinners this week were very filling also. One night I made Sweet potato and Roasted pepper Bisque!  Yummy!  I ate a lot of brown rice and quinoa with some added lentils or black beans for dinner.  All very satisfying!!
Week 2 was a great week. I had an unexpected burst of Energy.  I usually wake up at 6 am but this week I woke up about 5:30 every morning without hesitation!!  Loved it.  I wasn't tired later in the day either!
Also I lost another 2 pounds during the week!!  Best of all in week 2 I Got Rid of 1 inch off my Waist and 2 and a half inches off my Hips!!
What a great experience!  I have loved learning how to cook healthier for myself and how to incorporate it into my family meals!!

For more info on the reset visit  www.myultimatereset.com/mrsbeachfit
or find me on facebook - yvettema1@facebook.com

Your Beachbody P90X Certified Coach ~ Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment