Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 1 Ultimate Reset.

The last week and a half has not been easy. Even though Meal planning is supposed to make life easier, it is hard to start just like anything else. You personally need to make a mental change to make physical change.
Prep for Ultimate Reset was a whole lot of Shopping for things I've never bought or tried before.

Day 1~ went very well. I ate what the menu called for and I felt good not very hungry.
Day 2~ well this day was not as easy. In day 2 I did get moody and hungry. This is the body getting used to the new foods and supplements.
Side Note~ I Lost 1 pound in days 1 and 2!!
Day 3~ this day was also a transitional day. I felt tired and a little hungry. I had to take a 10 min nap. Getting used to taking the supplements at the required time slots was hard on a busy day. I made it happen though!
Day 4~ By this day I was more with it. I had new energy and really felt good, not tired and the meals were filling me up.
Day 5~ I had to travel this day and I took my food with me. So while the rest of my family ate carne asada and rice and beans, I ate my Quinoa and Black beans!  It takes Commitment to stay on the Plan!
Day 6~ Because I was not home I opted to have my Vegan Shakeology for breakfast with a few blueberries. It kept me full for 4 hours!!
Day 7~ I was so busy but I had my lunch ready to go with me and it was a great day!

By the End of week 1 ~  I lost 4 pounds and 1 inch off my Waist and Hips!!

Like I said it's not easy but it is worth making the Commitment!!

Want to know more go to www.myultimatereset.com/mrsbeachfit

find me at yvettema1@facebook.com
yvettea232@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment