Thursday, October 11, 2012

Get out of your comfort Zone!

Hey all.  What do you do to get out of your comfort Zone?? 
So recently I was with a friend and I really challenged her with a what I thought was a Fun, funky workout.  She thought it was too fast and too intense. 

We proceeded to talk about the workouts she usually does and which are her favorite.

I came to realize that is why so many people don't get to their goals. They don't go Beyond their Comfort zone!  You need to work all parts of the body to shape your body into the Body you WANT! 

One of the things to reach out of my comfort Zone, was to get Certified as a P90X Trainer.  I was not a super fit person. I'm a Mom that wanted to get healthy and wanted to help her family as well as others get Healthy also!
 
The Reason I Love P90X----  it works Every Part of Your Body!  This is why so many people from Obese to Slightly Over-weight people have done this Program and Have Achieved Results.  Sure some may need to stick with it for a lot longer than the 90 days.  Um, So what - they Did it and are so happy they did.  I met one of the Obese guys we've all seen on the Infomercials. He stayed with the plan and is now a happy and healthy husband and father.  He is now a role model for so many!  Wow- I can only hope to be a good example for my girls and my family and friends.

If you are stuck in a rut, Please reach out to me!  I am ready and willing to help you reach your goals!
I would Love to hear of Your Successes Also.


You can reach me at:
yvettea232@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/yvettema1
www.beachbodycoach.com/mrsbeachfit

No comments:

Post a Comment