Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why Beachbody??

When I was looking to maybe become a Beachbody coach, I just didn't know if I wanted to get back into a network marketing business.  I was a successful Mary Kay Consultant but with much Hard work. I ofcourse talked it over with my Husband and he was supportive of whatever I wanted to do.
I finally decided, after about a week "Yup, I'm gonna do it!"  If for nothing else, at least get back in shape.  Then I got excited :) 
Kristi (my sponsoring coach) started helping me get my website set up and explained that I should log in my workouts Daily. So this is what I started doing. I didn't have the beachbody program I had ordered, yet.  So I used what I had. 
I got all the support I needed from Kristi and others on the Team. I took time to get to know how the business works and got my first check.  From my research I understood this check is part of the  multiple ways we get paid as coaches.  Even though I hadn't started working yet, I got a Team Bounus check.  I was overjoyed!  So cool! I had never experienced this from another network business before. 
I was hooked. Yes I do have to put some time and effort into my business everyday, this way I treat my Business as a Business.  I love Helping my Customers that I get from the company.  As well as others around me.  This decision to  become a Beachbody Coach has changed my life for the better.  I have improved myself physically and my family has followed.  I have also seen financial gains. This opportunity has allowed me to Keep Staying Home to Home School my Kids. I am looking forward to take some more financial burden Off my Hard working Army Husband. I know I can and will succeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment