Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Time to ReCommit

Ok, so for the last month I've been doing some workouts with my husband.  The 10 minute Trainer.  Which is great, I love that he or we can get a full work out in 10 minutes.  So awesome for those really busy days.  But I find myself missing the very energetic Chalene, so I am going to do another round of TurboFire!!

I think this will be a great way to get me Ready for P90X2!! So  excited to try this because I never tried P90X.  From the information I heard listening to Tony Horton talking about the New X2 it is for anyone that has completed any of the Extreme programs (P90X, Insanity, Asylum, TurboFire.)  Also it is great for any athletes or former athletes.

I can't wait to see how far I can push myself.  Even now, almost daily I get all giddy when I notice my new muscles.  I can see my biceps in the mirror as I brush my teeth.  I can feel my thighs getting firmer every time I put on my pants.  This is especially exciting because I have always HATED my big butt and thighs.  (Glad I married a butt man =) )

Anyway, the point is I have been living healthier since April 2011.  In this short amount of time I have seen results that I love!  What gets me even MORE excited and motivated is when I help someone else get started and then they start feeling great and see results.  This is Such a wonderful Feeling that no amount of money can buy. 

I hope to be able to help any and all that would like to feel as good as I do now.   It is possible and you don't have to do it alone.  I have had help and support and I want to pass it on.  So Here I am.  I am RE-Commiting Myself let me know if you would like to Join Me!! 
In this together!
Have a Happy and Healthy day!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing and hearing about your results makes me all giddy! I am so proud of you. This business rocks! It changes lives for the better and I can not imagine not having such a powerful business to build. You are such an inspiration to so many and are touching so many lives!

    ReplyDelete