Friday, August 12, 2011

WoW! So excited !

HI- My name is Yvette and I am a Independent Team Beachbody Coach.  =)
I am having so much fun being a coach. I am trying new things like this. I never thought I would make a blog.
Anyway a little about me.
I am a loving Army wife, mother of 2 homeschooled girls and a health and fitness coach with Beachbody.   I became a coach in April because I like many other Mom's had found it difficult to lose weight and keep it off.  Two years ago I worked at a job I didn't like then I found out I was pregnant. It was not expected, it acctually happened during a Cleanse. I was trying to lose some weight and went and bought some pills to do a Cleanse. Well it really cleaned me out birth control pills included. So after the shock and accepting I would be a mom again. Then I had complications and ultimatley lost the baby. SO heartbreaking :(  not just for me but the whpole family. During this aweful time there were times I wanted to leave work early but was not granted permission. Even though they new what I was going through. ( Very difficult to work for a woman with no kids)  Well a few month later I was laid off and even though it was hard to swallow at first. I was happy to home for my family.
With no work to be found after such a long time I decided to take matters into my own hands and start my Beachbody busines and I am so happy I did. Even my girls tell me they are happy that I now work from home.
I hope to help people that want to reach their Health and Fitness even Financial Goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment