Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just Start!

We all live with busy, hectic lives and try to get So much packed into our days.  By the end of the day we are tired and not wanting to put any more on us. Right??

The thing is, Are you taking care of yourself during the day.  Are you eating well?  Are you fitting in some workout time?  Most would say, I try to eat well, or I park far from the front, or I take the stairs.  These are all well and good and it's been what we seen in the news so we do it.

I want to Help by telling you Just Start Making yourself the A Priority in your Life.  I've been there, I've lived the life I just talked about, it didn't get me anywhere!  When I Made Myself a Priority and Scheduled my workouts every morning that is when my body started changing. You may need to wake up a few minutes earlier or schedule a time in the evening (at least an hour or two before bed)  All you need to start with is, Taking 10 minutes a day for yourself!!

Get it out of your Head the "All or Nothing" mentality!  Shorter exercise routines can be accumulated and can have similar benefits of the longer workouts!  So don't think that you have to absolutely do a 60 minute workout to get the results you want.

Treat your 10 minutes as a regular workout.  Warm up for 1-2 minutes do 7 minutes of medium to high intensity then a 1 min cool down.  There you are! Done for the day!  You will see this help you make other changes in your life but YOU HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE!! So Just Start with 10 minutes a Day!

If you need help finding the a workout routine Please contact me for help!

You can also watch this to see if this might be for you....  
http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/MrsBeachFit?bctid=1105736293001

Also like my page for daily help and motivation to help you reach your goals for a Healthy and Happy life!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Be-Healthy-and-Happy-with-Yvette/174480305950919

Thank you.  I am so privileged to work in the industry I am passionate about. I am so Happy to be able to help anyone and everyone.
Have an Amazing day!
Yvette Arguello ~BeachBody and P90X Coach
 yvettea232@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment