Monday, December 26, 2011

Feel Great In My Skin!

Hi All~
This year has been great for me.  I am very happy to have found Beachbody and the chance it gave me to stay home with my kids.  The Best part was I had the chance to help myself feel better in my skin and I Took advantage of it! 

I like, so many have tried this fad or that pill or just eat this thing, types of ways to lose weight and feel great.  Well Beachbody has made it possible for the ordinary person to finally achieve their fitness and health goals and I am so excited to be part of it all.    I am excited because it has WORKED for me!

A year ago I would watch the P90X infomercial and think ~ "ya right I could never do that".  Now, I will be starting P90X2 in January!!!!!  This has evoked a new sense of " I FEEL GREAT" attitude in me and I want to share it with everyone. :)  I was the one a couple years ago wishing and wanting to just feel comfortable with myself.  I hated how my skin folded in on top of eachother, (yuck).  But now that is behind me because I put the work in to do something about it.

I hope I can help someone else like me to Feel Great In their own Skin again!  It is not something you do or try for a week them give up on.  That would mean you Give Up on Yourself. :(  This is a new way of life you have to be in it for the long haul!!!  To feel great and stay young you will want to adopt this new way of living and eating. Just to be able to keep up with your kids or to be able to look great for a special day. Once you find a way to make it work for you, you will not ever want to go back to where you were.
Look at me now ~ I have done a workout with Tony Horton!!  I will be starting PX2 on Jan. 2, 2012 - like I said earlier.  If I can come this far in less than a year, What Can you Put your mind to do and Achieve??

I would love to hear from you :) What are your goals?
find me on facebook @ yvettema1@facebook.com
or my site @ http://beachbody.com/mrsbeachfit

No comments:

Post a Comment